Whites Bridge was a 120-foot span Brown truss covered bridge, erected in 1869 in Keene Township, Michigan, United States, near Smyrna on the Flat River. Carrying Whites Bridge Road across the Flat River, it was located north of the Fallasburg Bridge and south of Smyrna. It was among the area's best-known 19th century structures. The bridge was completely destroyed by fire, on the morning of July 7, 2013. In July, 2016, approval was granted for rebuilding a replica bridge.