The Little Rock Confederate Memorial is a stone memorial marker in Little Rock National Cemetery, Little Rock, Arkansas. Set in an overflow area of the cemetery on 21st and Barber Streets, it is a granite obelisk, mounted in a concrete base, measuring 18 feet (5.5 m) in height and a square base 67 inches (1.7 m) per side. Midway up the west side of the obelisk "U.D.C." is inscribed, with "1913" at the base of that side. Inscriptions on the sides of the base commemorate fallen Confederate Army soldiers. It was placed in 1913, paid for by the local chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy. The ceremony marked the first time that the federal government formally took charge of a former Confederate military cemetery.