North Star School District No. 11, also known as the North Star History Center, is a historic one-room school building located at Hamlin, Monroe County, New York. It was built in 1844, and is a one-story, Greek Revival style brick building. It rests on a Medina sandstone foundation and has a front gable roof with a prominent cornice and topped by a bell tower. It has a front porch added in 1912 and rear frame additions added about 1952. Also on the property are two contributing wooden privies and a coal house. The school closed in 1952, and subsequently used as a community center and local history museum since 1987.