Find mobile application for free on the App Store
Pilchuck Glass School is an international center for glass art education. The school was founded in 1971 by Dale Chihuly, Anne Gould Hauberg (1917-2016) and John H. Hauberg (1916-2002). The campus is located on a former tree farm in Stanwood, Washington, United States and the administrative offices are located in Seattle. The name "Pilchuck" comes from the local Native American language and translates to "red water". Pilchuck offers one-, two- and three-week resident classes each summer in a broad spectrum of glass techniques as well as residencies for emerging and established artists working in all media.