Find mobile application for free on the App Store
The Pine Grove Cemetery is the second oldest cemetery in Truro, Massachusetts. The cemetery was established in 1799; it is located on Cemetery Road in a remote area of the Cape Cod National Seashore. Originally established by Truro's Methodists, the cemetery was located near a church which has not survived. The cemetery is surrounded by a fence made of granite posts connected by iron rails. Access to its interior is via a gravel roadway that roughly bisects the property from east to west; there is also a grassy path to a pedestrian gate on the south side. Burials in the cemetery date from 1799 to the recent past.