The Pioneer Log Cabin Museum is a historical log cabin located in Cassopolis, Michigan, built in 1923. It was originally conceived as a temporary structure for the Pioneer Day Picnic by Charles Harmon, then Secretary of the Cass County Pioneer Society. 146 logs of various species were hauled on April 4, 1923, and construction began on May 23. Children were given the day off of school, and the Cassopolis Military band led a parade down South Broadway Street to Stone Lake, where the cabin was to be sited. A crew of forty six built the cabin. Each log had a serial number painted on the end which corresponded to the donor list. The cabin was dedicated on Pioneer Day: June 20, 1923.