Red Hill Church and School is a historic church and school located on Durham Road at Ottsville, Tinicum Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. The church was built in 1766, and is a two bay by two bay, stuccoed stone building with a gable roof. The one-room school building was built in 1843, and is a one-story, three bay by one bay, stuccoed stone building. It has a gable roof with cupola. The church was built by a Presbyterian congregation, who sold it to a Lutheran and Reformed Church congregation in 1843. It remain in use as a church until 1920, then re-occupied in the summer of 1959. The school was use for public education until 1958, after which it was used for community meetings.